Falcon provides 2 options for transaction entry, user interface (UI) and datasheet (SSP), this article specilized in datasheet (SSP).
Data filed information is in Appendix I, which is attached at the end of this article.
Enter transaction via downloading datasheet to complete and upload (datasheet processor or in short SSP)
- “Download templates” tab provides you a datasheet, download it on your device to enter claims;
- Complete information of “Import spreadsheet” that all columns are required:
- Name of your company;
- CoC no. of your company (ABC-FM/COC-XXXXXX);
- Item type (purchase or sale);
- Name of Customer/Supplier;
- CoC of Customer/Supplier (ABC-FM/COC-XXXXXX);
- Sold to COC (for purchase claim enter “n/a”);
- Product type*;
- Quantity (in numeric);
- Unit of Measurement (UoM)*;
- FSC Claim, claim type*;
- Percentage claim in case of FSC Mix (enter percentage in numeric).
*options are preloaded in drop-down menu for auto recognition.
3. Complete the “Import spreadsheet” that required transaction information:
- Trading partners FSC code;
- Invoice date;
- Claim type;
- Product type
- Quantity; and
- Invoice number;
- Species; and
- Country of harvest.
4. Navigate back to Falcon and click “Upload data” in left-hand navigation menu, “choose file” to select your claims entered datasheet. Once uploaded, datasheet claims automatically appear on the interface, “Actions” column allows you to edit, delete, or save each claim on Falcon. Use “Save” beneath to save all claims at once.