Falcon provides 2 options for transaction entry, user interface (UI) and datasheet (SSP), this article specialized in datasheet (SSP).
See Appendix I: Data Field for detailed information.
Enter transaction via downloading datasheet to complete and upload (datasheet processor or in short SSP)
a. “Download templates” tab provides you a datasheet, download it on your device to enter claims. (Specialized datasheet for certain Transaction Verification loop may apply.);
b. Complete information of “Import spreadsheet” that all columns are required:
- Item type (purchase or sale);
- Name of Customer/Supplier;
- CoC of Customer/Supplier (XX-FM/COC-###### or XX-COC-######);
- Sold to COC (Yes, for sales claim that sold to a FSC certificate holder; No, for sales claim that sold to a non-certificate holder; n/a, for purchase claim only);
- Product type level (choose from the drop-down menu) ;
- Quantity (in numeric);
- Unit of Measurement (UoM, choose from the drop-down menu);
- FSC Claim (choose from the drop-down menu);
- Percentage claim in case of FSC Mix (enter percentage in numeric).
* The GRAY shaded rows are claim examples for your reference only.
* Enter your enterprise claims in YELLOW shaded rows.
c. Back to Falcon and click “Upload data” from left-hand navigation menu, click “SELECT FILES” to choose your finished datasheet then click “UPLOAD”;
d. Once uploaded, claims that are free from formatting errors will be automatically recorded. Claims that need to be fixed show on the screen and errors are marked in red. Fix any error then click disk sign in “Action” to save each claim. Use “Save” button beneath to save all claims at once;
e. To fix any error, you can also click pencil sign in “Actions” to auto load the claim in a UI layout.
Appendix I: Data Field
**FSC Supply Chain Integrity team takes inquires and further assistance needs, address email@example.com or click “Leave a message” on lower right of this page to get in touch.