Step 1 – Access to the OCP and Find your organization
- Open up your Internet browser (read more: What Browser Shall I Use For The OCP?)
- Go to https://ocp.fsc.org/ for OCP.
- Navigate to the “Registration” page:
Search for your organisation using either your Certificate Code: e.g. XX-COC-XXXXXX
- Select your organization from the list of results.
- Multi-site certificate holders will need to register all sub-codes and assign administration rights to the sub-code accounts.
Step 2 – Identify your OCP administrator
- Select the contact person who will be the OCP administrator and click “Register”
- You can request to register with an alternative email address.
- Fill in appropriate boxes at the bottom with details and then click “Request Permission”. The FSC contact that is associated with your certificate will have to give permission for others to register or use the system.
- An email will be sent to the chosen administrator or to FSC contact asking for permission to be granted.
- Click on the link in the email to active the account.
Step 3 – Accept Terms & Conditions (T&C)
- Click “Next” to review the Terms and Conditions.
- Click “Accept” if you agree to the T&C and proceed to the next step.
Step 4 – Set a password and log in for the first time
- Choose a password and confirm. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters and contain at least one number and one uppercase character.
Step 5 – Now your registration is completed!
- You will be able to login using the email address used to set up the account and the password you created.